It's official...SPRING has sprung!!!

If I didn't know any better, Spring has been here for a while. But, they are saying that Spring has just now gotten here.

hmmmmm.....

I saw a newspaper article titled (kinda rewording it a bit), "Winter is gone, and Spring is here!!! (BUT WHO KNEW??!)"

That's not the exact title, but you understand what I am trying to say. Winter never really showed up...I LOVE winter. I just don't like the snow. I used to like snow before I started working in my local (1 of many) hospital. When it snows and ices, they enact the BAD WEATHER PLAN.....which means I get to go and live at the hospital for "X" numer of days.

Like I said before, I never really knew that winter was here. My theory is this...if I can wear pants and a short sleeved or 3/4 inch sleeved shirt, then it's too warm for the winter. Now it's like in the 80's in MARCH!
Wow is all I can really say. It's been kinda weird this year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Cry's

Kinda sad too