Good Cry's

I had a good cry earlier.

The cry came from my ticket (read my last post titled UH OH). Sometimes you just have to cry.

Cry for no reason at all. Cry because you are frustrated. Cry to help releave some pain that you have. I've cried for all of the reasons I just gave.

I go in search of songs that'll help me cry. Crying releaves soooo many things. Tension that's built up...pain from a death or breakup...even for no reason. Music helps with that. Trust me on that one. It will always make you feel better.

And as much as I hate to admit it, once in a while I do like to listen to love songs and cry. Sad songs.

Now I feel a bit better. I just wanna have a happier and less stressful life...but it'll be hard to find. A happy and stress free or less stressful life seems like it only hapens in my dreams or only hapens to the rich. :-/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kinda sad too