Uh Oh!!!

I think that I may be in for an EARFULL when my fiance gets home from work.

What's the reason??!

The reason is because I hadn't told him that I had gotten a ticket back in October until TODAY. Yes you read that right. I got a ticket October 28, 2011...and I didn't tell him.

I can't explain WHY I didn't tell him except that (1) I was embarrassed and (2) I wanted to pay for it, but couldn't ever figure out HOW to pay for it online. It'll cost me 159 bucks for the ticket itself.

Bummer....yes, very much so. It's my first ticket EVER so I don't know what's gonna happen. Not sure if they will make me pay for it or let me off or make me take a driving class in order to have it dropped off of my record.

Just not sure.

Do I regret NOT telling him before now? LIKE HELL I DO!!!!! I hope that he can forgive me and that his trust in me is restored again. I hate the feeling of letting people down. I hate having people be disappointed in me. I've let myself down and I've disappointed myself 10 fold.

I wish I knew how to talk to people better. I wish that I knew how to tell people when bad things happen...i.e. bad grades or a ticket or I'm moving out. I was able to FINALLY tell my mom that I wanted to move out back in January.

But the ticket? I can't tell people. I "batten down the hatches." I retreat into my mind and I don't tell or say anything. SOme people don't have issues saying, "Hey I royally screwed up!!! HELP!!!!" I have issues with that. I guess it's hard for me to ask for help...until it's too late. Not sure what all he's gonna say when he get's home from work. Hope all goes well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Cry's

Kinda sad too