Eating out of boredom or....

.....depression??!

I can't tell the difference.

Well, actually, today I could.

Today was boredom/migraine day. Along with the migraine came some nausea. I put it off to it being a "mild" hangover. Mild being the fact that I didn't throw up...but I got it to go away with food and medicine and rest.  Just weird is all. Just weird.

I do eat out of boredom and I do eat out of sadness/depression. More so boredom than anything else. I hate it, too. I hate it because I can't figure out how to control it. There are soooo many things that I want to do, but because my mind goes so fast (I have ADHD to top everything off) I just sit on my fat butt all day long. :-/

Because I sit on my butt all day, I eat because I am bored...I then gain weight...which then I get all sad and junk...which just makes me eat MORE. And the cycle continues. Maybe I will go to the gym that my apartment complex has and work out before I go find a wedding dress.

Wedding dress shopping SHOULD make me happy.....but it doesn't. Makes me kinda, well REALLY, depressed. My mom will be there and she'll have something negative to say about all of the dresses I try on. I hate clothes shopping with her because I am not her ideal sized daughter. I am her over weight sized daughter. She would prefer me to be thin.....but I'm happy the way I am. My fiance fell in love with me the size that I am now. I don't think, well I know, he wouldn't change me for the world. He LOVES me the way that I am and for that I am grateful.

But, back to the original idea for this post.

I have always eaten a lot of food....ALWAYS. Just can't get enough food or calories in my system. But to look at me you would think differently. I know when I'm full, but it's when I get really bored or sad or anything of the sort, I just eat and eat and eat. I wish I knew how to stop it. I really do!!! Makes me soooooo angry that I can't.

Does ANYONE have ANY ideas on how, other than blogging, reading, exercising, or cleaning, that I can use to help me not eat quite so much??? Or can someone just help me by being a listening ear to me? Or maybe I just need to go see a psych doctor to help me out.....but I don't want to spend all of that money on one!!!!!! :-/

***sigh***

Someone, well ANYONE, please help me!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Cry's

Kinda sad too