Update on my new job

Unfortunately, I couldn't pee in a cup for a drug test by the time everyone had to leave to go to their first houses this morning. But that's ok. I finally did pee around 15-20 minutes AFTER everyone left. A little frustrating, but that's ok.

I'm just thankful to have this job. I did pass the drug screen with flying colors. lol!!! I knew I would once I was able to pee. I just can't pee on command. But I officially start on Tuesday. 

This company is closed on Labor Day, which is this upcoming Monday. So, it looks like I will have a 4 day weekend. I also had to sign and have notarized a non-competing disclosure. Never had to sign that before, so that was a new thing. Not complaining, either. 

I believe that I will like it here. Seems to be more structured than my last place of employment. I also like the fact that we will be working in teams vs solo cleanings. 

I also refuse to state the name of the company as of right now. Everyone seems nice. I can't wait to officially start working there!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Cry's

Kinda sad too