Wedding Stuff

Patrick and I are still narrowing down a song list. It could possibly change as time goes on, but we want several main songs picked out. Also, he has started on HIS side of the wedding guest list (which makes me proud seeing as how he did this on his own....I didn't have to ask!!!). It mostly consists of people that he works with and coworkers that might be moving away and want to come to see us get married. (Still, I'm proud that he's already started working on this.) I know that people at work will come. I plan on giving an invitation to my job to post in the break room. Also, I plan on sending invitations to certain coworkers that I REALLY want to come. (Understand that I work in a BUSY ER in downtown Birmingham.....not everybody can get off to come see me get married, so individual invitations to certain people will help alot....espically if you already have those certain people in mind.) I figure that if we get some of the smaller details done in advance, then we will be ok. It'll be easier when we are having to do the bigger plans.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Cry's

Kinda sad too