Engaged Life

Engaged life.....it comes with its ups and downs, as does married life.

So far, I haven't had a problem with my future in laws yet. It's my mom that has issues with my ideas and where I want the wedding location at. I don't think his family would care if I had it in Birmingham or Huntsville. My mom, on the other hand, does care. (Last time I checked it was MY wedding, not hers.) She'd rather I have it either here in Birmingham or somewhere in the middle of Birmingham and Huntsville. She keeps saying that it wouldn't be fir to make ppl drive 2 and a 1/2 hours to Huntsville. In my mind, if people come, then they come; they don't, then they don't. (Again, last time I checked, it was MY wedding, not hers.)

So, what's yalls take on this whole situation? Should I have it in Huntsville, Birmingham, or somewhere in the middle?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Cry's

Kinda sad too