Curiosity Killed The Cat

So, I'm curious about something.

Anaorexia. I think that I'm being blind to the fact that people think that they are "fat" all the time. I think that I'm fat, but I'm happy. Why can't people be HAPPY with how they look? I get that their are models, movie stars (well ALL actors are "skinny and sexy"), beautiful people are skinny. Well, I'm beautiful and I'm no where NEAR skinny. I'm like 100 lbs from being skinny. I'm still beautiful. You should tell yourself 1 thing, "I don't care what ppl think or say, I'm beautiful in MY own way. This is the way I was inteded on looking like." All people are beautiful in their own way, believe it or not. I just don't get the obsession of being SKINNY, of not eating, of only eating x-amount of calories/carbs a day (if any) to lose weight. To be that "perfect" size. There is NO PERFECT SIZE so all I can say is GIVE IT UP. I know it's hard to do. I know that their are blogs and websites out there that support and teach you about anaorexia. That teaches you HOW to succeed in doing it, too. I ask that all parents out there be on the watch out for this AWFUL diease. Tell your children (sons and daughters alike) that they are PERFECT just the way that they are.....now if they are OVER eaters, thats another kind of eating disorder and a whole other thing. Children and adults alike should eat healthy and excersie, but don't go overboard with it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Cry's

Kinda sad too