Sips'N'Strokes

So, my fiancee and I are planning on going to Sips'N'Strokes tomorrow (Monday, April 25 2011). Yes, you read that right.....Patrick is taking me there tomorrow night from 7-9 to paint a flower. He's never been before, where I have been several times.

What IS Sips'N'Strokes you ask?
Well, it is a painting place. You go online and pick a day/picture that you want to paint. You have to pay online or at the store. Then you learn how to paint. The studio provides you with a mini easil, paint, paint brushes, and a cover for your clothes. Its really fun to do!!!

So, yes, he is taking me to go paint a flower on a canvas. He wants to enjoy things that I do, like I enjoyu doing things that HE likes to do. Just hope he has fun!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Cry's

Kinda sad too