Wedding planning thus far

Well, it's been slow. Granted my wedding isn't until August of 2012. I've gotten some ideas going and I've made a list of about 50 songs for seating during before the wedding starts, the processional, the rescsional, vows, and for certain dances of the reception. Patrick and I have been going through them and discussing them. We've take a few off and added others in their places.

The colors that I like are burgandy and purpels. I like purpels for the flowers (that's what I've been leaning towards). Burgandy for maybe my dress (David's Bridal has 1 dress that has different colored sashes you can choose from). Blue is my favorite color, but with it being around the end of summer, it wouldn't do right (in my mind anyways).

Haven't really looked at venues for the wedding/reception yet. I can't decide wether to have the wedding somewhere that can handle both a wedding AND a reception or if I want to have the wedding at one place and then the reception at a different location (hotel's ballroom or somewhere else). Also, I may have a video-ographer. ( I used to work with him.) I'd like to use the same photographer that my sister used, but Patrick and I both know people that could do it for cheaper or free or maybe do it as a wedding present. He know's someone who would do wedding cakes and grooms cakes for a great price, too. I'm seriously thinking about talking to her about doing our cakes.

I have ideas printed off of the David's Bridal website that I like. I have not gone up there yet to try them on and see how they look on me. I've looked up dresses, but not physically gone into the stores to look at them yet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Cry's

Kinda sad too