Looking...And Applying...And Waiting

I'm looking and applying and waiting for lots of call backs. 

I don't like to do call backs because I keep seeing (and believe) that hiring managers really hate it. They tend to not want those people. So I'm waiting for said call backs. 

I love my job, but barely. I used to be all for it. All gungho about it. All "Let's get this shit done". Now, I'm like, "Really??! It's Monday (or whatever day) again?? I don't want to be here!!! I want to hide from these people. I want to get the fuck away from these people!!!" 

It's really sad. I'm depressed every time that I go to work. I'm sad every time I go to work. I just feel like being an asshole to everyone that I come into contact with on a daily basis. I don't want to do a damn thing. I just want to hide and retreat into myself. 

Maybe it's too much stimulation for me?? I do have ADHD and learning disabilities. Too much stimulation makes me crazy. Makes me feel the way that I do. I can only fake it for so long before I blow up on someone. I hope that I don't do it on someone that I'm close with though. 

But at the same time, this is not stimulating enough work for me. I want work that's going to make me think. Something that's Monday thru Friday, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm, no weekends, and no holidays. I've finally found the right schedule for me, but not the right kind of work for me. I also need a job that will provide decent benefits for me. 

I'm on a search for a job that fits 100% what I want. What my vision is. But I'm only 50% there. I have the schedule, but not the job. 

I've worked in the medical field. I've worked in a temp service. I've worked in retail. I'm currently working as a housekeeper (so hospitality). All I know is customer service. What I'd really love to do is something from home. Something that I can sit at my computer, use the phone, and be done when I want to be done. And I don't have to see people and deal with them face to face. 

Don't get me wrong. I love people. I just don't want to work along side them. I don't want to deal with people face to face. The only time I want to deal with people is if I have to go to the store for food or go out to eat or go shopping. Some people...a lot of people...would think that to be strange. 

Yes it does seem that way. But when you are the type of person that gets overly stimulated way to easily, then NOT being around people is the best thing for you. 

So, friends, if you know of ANY jobs out there that's in or around Birmingham, Alabama, send them my way if you don't mind. Just drop them in the comments section, please and thank you!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Cry's

Kinda sad too