Here's to the good life

Here's to the good life!!!

Sometimes you just have to make the best of what you have. Right now, I am trying to relearn some patience. Let me just say that it's a pain in the booty!!!

I had learned a good bit at one point, but then I lost it. Losing it was bad...VERY bad. Now I am RE LEARNING it all. 

See, this trip of a lifetime is my husband has had a 3 week migraine. A migraine that has taken hold and has not released itself from my husband's brain. 

I'm frustrated because I want answers and I want them NOW. But, alas, I don't get to get those answers now. That's where relearning all of my patience comes into play. We have to take it one day at a time. 

I'm stressed. My husband can sense that. He's stressed which is why I'm stressed. He's frustrated and that's also why I am frustrated. I'm trying desperately to not show him that I am this way. I just want it to end. I want my husband to be BETTER and I want it NOW. 

I know that it's going to take some tweaking of medicines and adding new ones and taking some away in order to get this migraine in check. And to make it go away. May take some more CT scans and more MRI's in order to get a newer and better picture of what's going on inside his head. 

He's also suffering from depression. Depression from his mom passing away a year and a half ago, depression from being arrested, and depression from fear of the unknown. I also need to learn to NOT bring up his arrest. Which is making all of this worse...unfortunately. 

I keep reiterating that he truly is an amazing man, husband, and provider. That I will always have his back. That he has my support all the way. I'm trying to build him up. He says that he knows all of these things, but I'm not 100% sure of that. 

If any of yall, my loyal readers, have any advice, please share. Also, if yall pray, please send up a prayer for Patrick. 

Thank you a million times over!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Cry's

Kinda sad too