What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, right?

My apartment complex sums it up.

It hasn't killed me, so has it made me stronger? NO!!!! It's just pissed me off.

Well, it's kinda made me stronger. I now know what I do and do NOT want in an apartment and a complex. This particular complex can kiss my big, fat, lily white ass for all I care!!!! You can see water stains on the ceiling. You can smell the neighbors cigarette smoke through that bathrooms and where the washer and dryer connections are. The people in the office don't seem to give a shit. That's just the start of it!!!

I could go on and on forever about the downside of this place. But I won't bore you with the details.

I and my husband are currently looking for a brand new place to stay. Hopefully we will find the perfect place here in the next couple of weeks.

Think and pray for us as we do this evil search.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Cry's

Kinda sad too