I don't believe

In big white weddings!!!

Never have, never will.

It's anywhere from 60-70 bucks to go to the court house and get married that way. SOOOO much easier. Less of a hassle. You don't have to shell out for shit, with the exception of a honeymoon if you so choose. No wedding dress. No flowers. No shoes. No tuxedos. No bridesmaid's dresses. No hair and no make up cause you are doing your own hair and makeup. It's just better by far if you go to the court house.

I know, I know!!! Those are fighting words. But if I could go back in time, this is exactly how I would have done it. I wish that I hadn't given in to what everyone else wanted....a wedding. I was miserable. I didn't show it in pictures, but trust me, I was incredibly miserable. I wanted to cry cause I wasn't getting married the way that I had wanted to.

It would have been just me and my husband ONLY. No one else would be allowed to come with us to the court house. No one would know actually.

I didn't have a choice. If we went to the court house my mom said that she and his parents would have had to be there. Or we had a wedding where a lot of people would be there. I have issues with both. I don't like kissing him in front of my fam or his fam. I wish I could have done things my way. I wish that both families and my husband had respected my thoughts on this.

Oh well. If I get divorced or he dies, maybe I can finally have it my way. Not wishing that either things happens. Just saying is all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Cry's

Kinda sad too