Really??!

http://shine.yahoo.com/parenting/recession-babies-grow-troubled-teens-193300087.html

Says that babies born in the economic rescissions of the 1980s were more likely to grow up into troubled teens. To do drugs, be arrested for theft, and other things. 

REALLY??!

I was born in 1986. I've never done drugs, never been arrested, and done other bad things other than the random white lie to my parents. 

People say it's poor parenting if this happens to your kids. I've said it before and I'll say it again. You can have the most responsible parents and be born at ANY time and you can be the worst kid around.....or you can be totally awesome. Same thing if you had shitty parents. You can be the worst or the best kid around. 

So, too bad for the researchers of this article.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Cry's

Kinda sad too