Valentine's Day

It's Valentine's Day.

I hope everyone is having a LOVELY day (and yes that was full of sarcasm).

No, Patrick and I haven't broken up. He just had to work a double and I happen to be off of work today. :-/

I wanted flowers....but didn't get those. I wanted a card....but didn't get that. However, I DID get a big, ol' fluffy teddy bear!!!!! He's keeping me company at the moment. Keeping me from completely being sad about today. I'm very lonely...all of my friends are doing stuff with their families and significant others today.

Me you ask? I'm sitting on the couch in the apartment that I share with Patrick, in my PJ's, watching THE FIRST 48, and waiting for dinner to get done cooking. I took a shower, hoping that I could forget about today.....but it didn't help that much. Just made me a bit sadder. But my bear, whom I affectionately call Patrick Jr., is keeping me company and helping me through the day.

I shouldn't be that sad about not having flowers and a card today. I didn't get him a card either. I guess you can say we didn't really celebrate the holiday going on today.

He works at The Cheesecake Factory. They scheduled him for a double. 10:45 am until 11:00 pm. He's in what's called an "Early Out" section. He's in "Bar 4"....basically he is in the bar with maybe 2 high tops (the really tall tables) and a booth or all 4 of the high tops. Just depends on how the manager's decide to assign the different areas.

--If you've worked at the Cheesecake Factory, or in ANY restruant for that matter, then you know what I'm talking about.--

He just texted me to tell me that it's a full house....which is good for tips. He made $100 in tips last night alone!!! I'm glad that he did. He's one of the better waiter's in my opinion, granted I'm being biased by saying that. lol!!!!! It's good for us when it comes to bills, too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Cry's

Kinda sad too