Depression Eating....Is it possible??!

Depression eating...Is it possible??!

For me it is. Do you do it??!

I get what I call depression when I am alone. Granted I'm not a big fan of groups, but it's a hell of a lot better than being alone.

When I'm alone, I get sad.....really sad. Not suicidal. I don't believe in suicide at all. Just sad. So I eat...and eat...and eat some more. Today, I ordered a medium pizza from Pizza Hut. A medium has 8 peices. I ate half of the pizza today. the other half is now in the fridge split into 2 2-peice servings. I can't believe I did that, but when it comes to depression eating, all you do is eat, eat, and eat some more!!!

A lot of women self medicate with food...sometimes I wonder if men self medicate with food as well. I would think that they did, too. It's an insaciable (sp?) hunger that NOTHING fills. Nothing, I mean food wise.

When I get to where I am right now, I don't want to do anything, I text my fiance a million times, and I just sit on my ass all day.....which is where I am right now. So, now I'm blogging about it...and listening to YouTube. Music, for some odd reason, helps me to fill better. Not completly better, but about 75% better.

Lady Gaga's "Born This Way" makes me smile and feel good about myself. Jessie J's "Domino" makes me feel good about myself because it makes me imagine that I am saying those things to my fiance. Fun and upbeat songs make me feel soooo much better.

I will say this. Sometimes I've wondered what it would be like if I was either (A) non exsitant or (B) died of NATURAL causes. What my friends, family, and fiance would do. Never suicide...just if I died naturally (i.e. hear attack or stroke) or if I never excisted. But it's hard to imagine. I've never been able to get very far. My thoughts always go to, "They'd be sad." Or even, "They wouldn't be the people they are today!!!"

I make myself take notice that I mean something to them. To ALL of them.

Once I get over myself, I usually feel better (which I am now) and I stop eating so much.

People have always told that it's MUCH better to talk about your feelings than to keep them bottled up. And I must agree. I want to t\hank each and every one of you that has taken the time to read my blog.

Thanks!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Cry's

Kinda sad too