Packing

Guess what??!


I'm moving!!!!!! I've been packing some of my room up today. My fiance, Patrick, and I have found an apartment. We are renting it for 14 months.....kinda scary, but exciting all at the same time. 


I can't wait to step foot into the next chapter of our lives. I'm just ending this chapter. 


Chapter 1--our first date and us dating/being in an exclusive relationship.


Chapter 2--engagement.


Chapter 3--moving in together. (Not all couples chapter 3 is living together.)


Chapter 4--us getting married.


Chapter 5--me getting into school and going to nursing school, then graduating.


Chapter 6--starting a family (or having kids). 


I'm a little excited, yet apprehensive about this new step. I'm sure that it's completely normal to feel this way. I'm thinking that us living together will help us learn even more about each other. How we like things, how we do things, how we like stuff set up, etc. If you are the praying type, please pray that all goes well. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Cry's

Kinda sad too