My Trip of a Lifetime.....

.....Is just beginning!!!

I've had boyfriends. I've lived to a certain degree through my friends, co workers, and family. But to finally move in and get MARRIED??! Now THAT is truly a trip of a lifetime!!!!!

I know yesterday I was talking about having cold feet. I swear that sometimes the Devil (and I sometimes allow this to happen) to take over my heart and convince me that I am doing the WRONG thing by marrying Patrick. It is the RIGHT thing for me to do...marrying Patrick.

Sometimes you have to banish the bad stuff out (or in my case, the Devil himself). I'm pretty good at doing that....I just pray and demand and pray some more that the devil leave me alone and stop giving me bad thoughts. It works.....until he comes back. But that's because I don't continue to pray that he stay away.

So, again I ask you, please follow me on my personal trip of a lifetime!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Cry's

Kinda sad too