Court tomorrow

So, I have court for a ticket that I got tomorrow. I am icredibly stressed about it. So, I have been doing EVERYTHING  I can to take my mind off of it.

I've eaten, but that didn't really work. I've tried watching one of my fave shows, Fact or Faked, but that hasn't really worked either. The shower that I took earlier has seemed to work the best, along with listening to some music. I'm not as stressed, but it's still there.

As crazy as it sounds, hot showers seem to relax me and help me to stop stressing/panicking about things. I just wish that my fiance was at home right now to help calm me down even more. I wish that he didn't have to work a double today, but he's in the bar area so hopefully he'll get to come home early...9ish maybe. Knowing that makes me happy, but doesn't help me that much. I just want to be in his arms again.

.:Breath in...breath out:. .:It'll all be ok in the end:.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Cry's

Kinda sad too