Trying and learning how to be an "Ultimate Cheapskate"

I am currently trying to be and learning how to be an ultimate cheapskate.


It's gonna be a bit of a rough road trying and learning how to do this. I've just started a few weeks ago at saving money. (ex.: moving x-amount of money from my checking on days i get paid over to my savings account.)



That is the easy part. The part that's a little harder (but I've done well) is not touching what I have in savings if I go broke. My suggestion for anyone that is wanting to build up their savings account(s) is to put about 100 bucks of your check into savings and then don't look at your savings account anymore. Just look at what you have left in your CHECKING account. I promise that over a period of time, you won't miss that money!!!


Just remind yourself to NOT touch it.


I've done well. I know that you can too if you just keep working at it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Cry's

Kinda sad too