Pray Is All I Can Say

You read the title right...Pray Is All I Can Say.

Or it is at the moment.....

Reason is is that my fiance has issues with my BFF and her husband. Just issues he has with them, and personally I don't really want to get into them at the moment...or at all.

I do ask is that you pray that words won't get said and that I won't wind up having to choose where my royalities go to. Because I can't choose.

I have known my BFF for 13 years and my fiance for a hair over a year. You might say that it would be EASY to choose which one to go with. But it's not.

It's not easy because he does treat me well. She's my BFF.

So, just please pray that it all goes well and that they will eventually talk about their issues with each other BEFORE my wedding day!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Cry's

Kinda sad too