Update on my cancer

 I have some great news about the ovarian cancer. 


I had a new scan and some bloodwork done several weeks ago. The CT scan came back normal. My blood work came back normal as well.


I am beyond grateful for that. I thank God everyday for that. The bloodwork is considered "normal" if my numbers are between 0 and 35. Mine was 6 when it was tested. So, it's on the low side of normal. 


My husband and I are still trying to have a baby. At the same time, I am rethinking that. I want kids now. So does Patrick. I know it'll be a bit harder to conceive with only one ovary and one fallopian tube. 


I've been told that this type of cancer is "slow growing". I hope that that is true.


If i DO get pregnant, it will be a one and done pregnancy. Which I am now ok with. 


If anyone has any thoughts and what not to give me, please feel free to do so. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Cry's

Kinda sad too