Jury Duty

 I had jury duty today. It was definitely an interesting process.


They were supposed to email and/or call if you were postponed. well I missed said email. Found it AFTER the fact. Oh well!!! 


I took 2 days off of work for this. The reason I was postponed was due to staffing issues and it definitely is a detriment to the business. I need to let my GM know about being postponed, but I want and NEED 2 days off in a row!!! I really do. I haven't had time off for myself in a while, especially not 2 days off in a ROW. If you know me in real life, and we work together or have in the past, don't say A WORD to anyone please. 


Today is a day for me and my husband. Tomorrow is a day just for me and cleaning up some around the house. I really need these days. Consider them as mental health days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Cry's

Kinda sad too