What do I do??!

What do I do?? 

I'm having issues at work with one coworker. She's making my life a living hell. She says that I "need to do better" at work, but won't elaborate. Then, behind my back, is saying that I'm stupid. And doesn't understand my thought process. 

And that she thinks I'm not management potential and that she is going to do everything in her power to keep me from being one. She keeps saying she's gonna continue to put me in drive thru every time she opens. 

How, in the name of all things good and holy, do I stand up to someone who has this mindset??! HOW??! I cry...a lot...cause of how she makes me feel. I swore up and down that I would never let anyone do this to me...and I have. She has figured out a way to do it. 

I'm sittingnhere now, typing while I'm crying. She has made me want to either transfer or just quit. I. Am. MISERABLE!!!!! 

I don't wanna transfer. I don't want to quit. I feel like I've given up. 😕 

But if she doesn't leave me alone, then I'll have zero choice BUT to transfer or quit. 

My poor boss has had so many issues lately. He's had people quit. He can't seem to hire good people, and the good ones he DOES hire leave not long after starting. I wholeheartedly believe she has SOMETHING to do with this. 

I need to bring it up with my boss. I don't know how to fix it. I don't want to have issues if I stand up to her. 

Here's the thing. If I bring it up to my boss, and if he takes it to her, she's going to lie about it. She will make me look like an idiot. Thats what she does. And I don't like it. I need to. 

Look at it this way. I'm in a video game where I have to make it to these bosses and beat said boss to get to the next level. She is the level I'm stuck on. No matter what strategy I come up with, I can't beat her. It's driving me crazy. 

Maybe trying the whole patience thing is what needs to be done. Maybe...just maybe. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Cry's

Kinda sad too