Random Pregnancy Dreams

So, I used to have random pregnancy dreams leading up to me meeting my husband of 6 years. 

Two of those dreams were me during a couple of baby showers. The third, however, was me in labor. My water broke and my "husband" stood in the door way of the hospital room. Then after that dream, no others of me being pregnant came about because I had met Patrick. 

I did have one or two about my sister and one of my friends. But no others about ME. 

Until the last two nights. January 19 and 20. Freaked me out...still does.

I haven't told Patrick about the dreams because I don't want me to freak out and I don't really want him to dismiss it, either. Because what if God (yes, I am a Christian and I wholeheartedly believe that God and Jesus are real) is telling me something. What if I'm being told that I need to have a baby?? 

I know what most people would say. Don't read into it. It was just a dream. But what if it was MORE than that?? More than "just a dream"? A sign that I'm meant to be a mother. A sign that Patrick is meant to be a father. Who knows??

Now to describe the dreams to you.

January 19, 2019--My family and I were at my grandmother's house (the house my husband and I currently live in) and we were having a family get together. I bent down to my mom and said, "My doctor said that it's only one, but I believe that it's two...twins." She didn't really respond to that. I was maybe around 5 months, give or take. Then I woke up.

January 20, 2019--In the dream, I had just taken a pregnancy test and it had said "positive" on it. I was freaking out...and not the good kind of freaking out either. I was scared. In the dream I knew that I didn't want kids and I had gotten pregnant, much to my dismay. Instead of waiting for Patrick to get home like any NORMAL woman who just found out she was pregnant would do, I sent him a text message saying, "I'M PREGNANT!!!!!" I could just FEEL the anxiety in the dream....and even when I woke up. I still feel paranoid some. 

I haven't told him about these two dreams yet. I'm waiting to see if I have another one tonight before telling him about any of them. I really don't want or need him freaking out and I really don't want or need him to dismiss it either. He has anxiety and depression as it is. I really don't want these dreams to upset him. 

I know that I eventually need to tell him about them. More than likely I'm freaking out over nothing. But it's hard NOT to freak out. I dismissed the other ones that I had while single because, well, I was single and had nothing to really worry about. 

I'll update tomorrow if I do have another pregnancy dream. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Cry's

Kinda sad too