My New Job

I have a wonderful new job!!!

I officially left Wal-Mart and never looked back. I left literally the day after Thanksgiving. I'm so happy that I did.

Why, do you ask??!

The reason(s) why are as follows:
     1-I constantly had feelings of anxiety. Like I didn't want to go to work. I didn't want to get out of my car and walk inside the building.
     2-I constantly had headaches day in and day out.
     3-The headaches came from both the anxiety and the stress that I felt. Stress came from my department manager making me feel like I was inadequate. Like I was doing EVERYTHING wrong. It didn't matter if I left at 4 or if I left at 11pm at night.
     4-She claimed I'd make a good department manager, but then failed to tell me that I had to take a supervisors test in order to BE a department manager.
     5-Her tune/attitude towards me got even worse when she realized that I passed that supervisors test the first time I took it!!! Like she hated me. Lost more respect for me, not that she had any to begin with. But whatever.

So, Wal-Mart, you really need to relearn how to treat your staff. Mr. Walton is rolling in his grave in Arkansas. He never treated his staff this way...or so I've been told. If you treat your employees with respect and take care of them, then they will take care of your customers. And in return, your customers will take care of you. They will continue to come in and shop and spend all of their money in your stores. But if you continue to say that the customer comes first and is always right, then you will continue to lose staff. You will have staff that doesn't care. And other staff that will either walk off in the middle of their shift, quit later on down the line, or just do a no call/no show.

So, its up to YOU how you handle things. Not a lot of people like Walmart because its obvious that your staff no longer cares about anything. They no longer care because you don't care. So start caring before you go 100% out of business!!!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Cry's

Kinda sad too