Goodbye Wal-Mart, Hello Happiness

Dearest WAl-Mart,
    While I will miss you (for only a minimal amount of time), I won't miss you either.

     I'm tired of being stressed out day in and day out. I'm tired of always feeling anxious. I'm tired of always getting stupid headaches from the stress and anxiety you cause me!!!

    I am starting a new job on the 28th. I will be a house keeper making $10.50/hour...and that's starting out!!! $1.50 MORE than what YOU started me out at. Also, at about 60 days in, if all goes well, I will get benefits.

    Guess what, tho??! Those benefits are FREE!!! I do not have to pay for them!!! Praise God for that.

    Wal-Mart, while I am very thankful for you giving me the job when I so desperately needed one, I can no longer take the sicknesses, headaches, stress, and anxiety you continually provoke upon me. I'm thankful for the paychecks and insurance you provided for both me AND my husband. I'm thankful for the learning experience that I had with you. One of which was how to treat people...espically the ones who work in retail.

    You were a tremendous help for me. I just could no longer take everything that was being thrown at me.

    If Jesus wants me to return, then He will find a way for me to return there and be happy.

    I need something that will make me happy. That will keep me moving all the time. I like SOME downtime.....just not a lot. I enjoy helping people without feeling super overwhelmed. I'm finally headed back to where I'm supposed to be, I believe.

    Thank you again for your time that you provided me, Wal-Mart. But it was high time for me to walk away from you. I hate that I did it the way I did. I really do. But I cannot feel guilty about it. I learned a lot from you. I also learned how I DON'T want to be treated by an employer.

    So, this is my goodbye to you Wal-Mart. So long and farewell. I wish you the very best in finding a replacement for me. I pray that Teresa is understanding, as are you.

     My regards,

     Erin B.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Cry's

Kinda sad too