Dear Target

Dear Target,

I've applied MULTIPLE times to 2 of your store locations in Alabama. One is the Trussville location and the second is the 280 corridor location.

I apply to both of them every few months...to no avail. I continue to get the SAME response of that they can't offer me a position. They do, however, thank me for showing interest in the company.

Yes, I do work for Wal-Mart. I've been working for them for 18 months (so a year and a half). I do not like it all that much.

I WANT to work for y'all, Dearest Target!!! I have 18 months experience in retail now. I also have a little experience with registers, working in jewelry, and working in apperal.

Please, Dearest Target, give me a chance to work for y'all!!! I want that chance. I'd do ANYTHING just about for a chance to work for yall!!!!!

#Target #TargetStores

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Cry's

Kinda sad too