My Not So Little Secret

So, i have not so little secret that i need to share.

I.miscarried 7 years ago. It will be 7 years in July. I've never told anyone but my 3 best friends. My own family doesn't know!!!

Why do they not know?? Because I am embarrassed by this fact. The father doesn't, or I don't believe he does, know.

So, here I am, admitting that, yes, I have been pregnant at some point in time in my life. That's one reason why i don't want to have any other children. I'm terrified that I'll miscarry, again.

I'm not sure if I could have told the father. His name is Bryan. Why?? I don't really know. Be deserves to know. It's been 7 years since the miscarriage.

My child would have been around 6 years old this year. I've always pushed it out of my mind. I shouldn't, but I do.

Please, ladies, if you miscarried, it's not your fault. Also, remember, that you aren't the only one who lost a child. You're significant other also lost a child. Please help each other get thru this time. I do kinda wish I had told Bryan about his child being miscarried.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Cry's

Kinda sad too