What's up with me now

So, a lot of things have been going on in my life since I last blogged.

Like what, you ask?

For starter's, I lost my Job at UAB on September 24, 2015. That had to be the WORST day, well 2nd worst day, of my entire life. I felt like I had let not only myself down, but my husband and friends from UAB down. I was very depressed. I put out many applications. 50+ to be exact. Only had 3 people call me back. I didn't want to do much of anything. Fortunately, now I am working as a temp employee at a place called Vulcan Industries.

Vulcan Industries is out in Moody, Alabama. We primarily do displays. The displays that I am working on are doorknob displays for Home Depot. we put several (between 10 and 2000+) together, pack them with the same kind of knob or deadbolt, and send them to the Home Depot distribution center. From there, they are separated into the separate orders for each store and then sent out from there.

Do I love what I do?? You'd better believe it!!! Yes it can be boring, but I'd rather be here where I enjoy working than being somewhere where I am miserable. I am seriously hoping that I get picked up full time by Vulcan Industries. I was incredibly miserable at UAB. Just glad to be somewhere where I feel appreciated and that I am no longer miserable.

I was out of a job for close to three months. Way too long to be without a dang job.

Anywho, my husband left UAB and got a job back at The Cheesecake Factory. He's been with CCF since it opened. He loves it there. He wants to become a manager there. He is very determined to become one as well. I must say that I am incredibly proud of him. He is determined. Once he puts his mind to do something, he finds a way to do it. He is doing all that he can do to become manager. He wants to eventually get into corporate. That is his ultimate goal. I am here to support his goals and ask questions and make sure that his sights are right. He does the same thing for me.

But that's what's been up lately.

Muah!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Cry's

Kinda sad too