I don't think I want kids

Actually, I know that I don't want them.

Not sure how I tell my husband, other than just say it very bluntly to him...HONEY I DON'T WANT KIDS. But that way just sounds mean.

Why do I not want them??

Reason is is that I don't have that motherly urge. I don't ooh and ahh over baby and kid stuff like I used to. I don't ooh and ahh over babies anymore. I can't and don't see myself being a mother. I don't think it's fair to bring one or more into this world when I don't want to be a parent. I think that it would be a MASSIVE mistake for me to have a child when I feel like this.

And ladies who ARE mothers, please do not tell me that this "phase" will pass. This is not a pass ladies. Nor will I EVER regret NOT having a child. I'm sure that if I did have one, I'd love it regardless. But unfortunately, I don't have that maternal urge like a lot of women have.

It's not that I hate kids, cause I don't. I love kids. I just don't see myself as being a mother at all. At one point I thought that I did want them. Then over time, I just decided that I no longer wanted them. The maternal instinct went away. I no longer imagined myself and my husband as being and becoming parent.

Please pray that all goes well as I prepare to speak to my husband about this. I am pretty sure that he is on the same page as me right now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Cry's

Kinda sad too