Feeling beyond blessed

Today is a good day. Today I feel blessed...beyond blessed actually.

I have a friend who's house burnt down a few nights ago. It's basically destroyed. I have friends who are going through divorces. My husband says he will never leave me and I believe him. (I have had trust issues with guys in the past.) I've watched people go through all sorts of stuff.

I'm not saying that it won't happen to me. Anything can happen to anyone at anytime. I feel lucky. I feel beyond blessed.

I shouldn't complain about my life. How I had second thoughts about stuff...which should have never come up. I have an amazing family and I have amazing in laws. Everyone's lives suck from time to time. That's inevitable. It's how you DEAL with it that makes all the difference.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Cry's

Kinda sad too