Shooting Pt 2

The shooter's mother worked at the elementary school that he shot up. She was one of his victims. He then turned the gun on himself. 

I don't normally judge because I highly dislike it. But this 24 year old man has a special place in hell that has been made specifically for him. That's where I hope he rots for eternity. 

Someone on facebook said that we should forgive him. Oh how hard that is to do. She is a much better woman than I. All I can do is pray not only for him and his family, but all the people that he killed. He killed a total of 27 people...18 of which were children. Mere babies!!!!!! BABIES!!!!

I don't have children of my own, but all I want to do is cry. My best friend has a 6 year old daughter. This 6 year old is my friends ONLY child. She suffered 2 miscarriages after having Molli. What if this happened at Molli's school??? I'd be broken up myself. I don't know what I would do without that sweet little 6 year old. She's not mine, but she might as well be. I love her so much. I just wanna go and get her and hug her and love on her for a while. 

This world, I don't know. It's getting so bad. We need the Lord soooo bad right now!!! I wish that people would turn to him and lean on Him. Depend on Him for all that we need. I know I'm not perfect in my walk with God. No one is. I wish that MORE people could see that he is real. I wish people would believe. 

Lord,
We need you now more than ever. Please be with the babies that have passed. Please be with the adults as well. Please be with everyone as we all deal with this senseless act!!!! Please be with these families as they have to deal with what this man did!!! 
--Amen--


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Cry's

Kinda sad too