Heavy heart

Tonight I have a heavy heart.

I am trying my best to pray for my friend. I shall call him M.

Well M, he came is saying he was depressed and had suicidal thoughts. He is also a fireman and paramedic. He works for two different fire departments, which means he's gone for 48 hours at a time, instead of the traditional 24 hours. Which means he may only get one (ONE!!!) day to recover!!!

I can understand why he might feel the way he does. His profession is not an easy profession to work in. It's incredibly hard.

DEAR LORD,
Please help m and his wife work through all of this. Please let him know that he is NOT the only person to feel this way. Lord I am beyond grateful that he asked for help. I am grateful for his wife. That she knows how to help him. Lord it will take you to heal him completely. I lift him to you that you help him and heal him. That he feel your prescience through all of this Lord.
In your name,
Amen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Cry's

Kinda sad too