Wedding Questions

Hello all!!! I have a few questions to ask.

(1) If you live in the Birmingham/HWY 280/HWY 119 area of Alabama or have been to a wedding here, can you please tell me about The Sonnet House? I'm considering having my wedding and reception here and I don't know very much about it. I know one good way is to have feedback from other people--their thoughts (good OR bad). Gives me a better insight on the location.

(2) My uncle wil be walking me down the aisle (my father passed away when I was 16). Is it ok to have an "Uncle-Neice" dance instead of a "Father-Daughter" dance? I want all of the dances in there (i.e. Mother-Son, Bride-Groom, etc), but is it "proper" to change the "Father-Daughter" to "Uncle-Neice" dance?

(3) How do I go about telling my future in-laws about my dad's passing? My fiancee knows about his death 9 years ago, but I haven't told his (my fiancee) parents yet. I'm not sure on HOW to bring it up. Also, when is it appropriate? My wedding isn't until 2012, but I think that they should know soon. When is it appropriate to tell them??!  

(4) For my birdesmaid's, I am considering 1-2 colors for them to choose from, but letting them pick out their own dresses that fits THEIR body styles. I have one that's heavy (like me), one that's super skinny (her metabolism is super high and she eat's like all the time), and one that's muscalr. Is it ok to do that? I've heard of a lot of bride's doing that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Cry's

Kinda sad too