What does it mean??!

So, I keep getting these gut feelings of I need to divorce my husband, Patrick.

What in the he'll does it mean??!

I love him and I'm IN love with him, but I keep feeling like we aren't meshing together well. I've felt this way for 5.5 almost 6 years out of the 7 total years we've been together. I keep praying to God to give me guidance and this is what I continue to get.

I hear you God. I ready do. I just have so many reasons why I can't go thru with it right now. (1) We are still paying for his car and neither one of us can afford it on our own. I don't want him to be without a car. (2) We can't afford an actual divorce, much less the other fees that goes along with it. (3) Can't afford to go bankrupt. (4) I'm afraid I'd break his heart. (5) I don't want to let down my family nor his family.

Yeah. Some are truly legit. Why I didn't end the relationship BEFORE we moved in together, I'll never, ever know. Now I'm here, I feel stuck most days, but I don't want to end it even tho I know i need to. This marriage is not good for me. It's not good for him. I think he knows, but he won't admit it.

He's a good man most days. He does have his moments where I feel like he treats me like shit. I've invested SOOOO much time into this relationship, and he has too!!!

This sucks!!! I need help figuring my shit out and how to go about getting a cheap assed divorce once his car is paid off....but I'm not sure how to bring it up to him!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Cry's

GOT MY WEDDING DRESS